These sessions in Apologetics cover most of the usual subjects, albeit from a bit of a different perspective. Living in Asia as long as I did tends to skew my worldview just a bit, and the teaching, if not the slides and handouts, reflect that. These PowerPoints give a preview of the classes, or for those who have already attended, a review. In the near future I hope to have streaming video of the sessions themselves.
- The Faith Once-For-All: An Understanding of Apologetics
- Supplemental Outline on Apologetics
- The Word Made Sure: Evidence for the Bible's Authority
- Knotty Problems: A Short Survey of Bible Difficulties
- Rocks Cry Out: Archaeology and the Bible
- The God-Man: Jesus in Historical Context
- The Enigma of the Empty Tomb
- Understanding Man
- Supplemental Studies on the Creation of Mankind
- Islam: Rulekeeping as Religion
- Hinduism: Echoes of the Ancients
- Buddhism: Liberation From Life
- Israel and Judaism: Abraham's Way
- Early Christianity: Judaism 2.0
Here you can download Acrobat or Powerpoint Viewers appropriate to the technology you are using, in order to view the data on this page.
Below are links to papers and resources which may be downloaded and used by
students of Th102.
Syllabus for Th102: Apologetics 1
Ron Rhodes: Manuscript Support for the Bible's Reliability
James F. Williams: Apologetics and Evangelism